Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer 2014


Hello Dear Readers~

I am so happy that summer is in full swing.  Here in Lompoc the summer weather is just right--stays in the 70s and cools off in the evenings.  I love living on the coast.  

My exciting news is that I am now working at Marian Regional Medical Center....


...in the extended care portion of the facility.  I am working on the orthopedic unit where we care for mending bones.  I see a lot knee/hip surgeries and motor vehicle accidents.  My hours are 11 PM to 7:30 AM.  I LOVE it!  I wish I was working tonight but....alas, its my night off.  Its 11:30 now and there is no way I'll be getting to sleep any time soon as I'm accustomed to sleeping in the day.  So here I am, working hard on my blog! :))

Meanwhile, my other life...... The Gospel Lighthouse Church....  


We have had some great services.  Here we are in youth service.  Alana leading songs, me on the piano....

Youth Skit..."How [NOT] To Witness"  so funny....


Our Sunday School department is booming.  We have been busing in around 20 kids each Sunday.  I'll not post any pictures of these kids since I don't have all the proper permissions but yes, Sunday School has been very exciting lately!

HERITAGE:  

Who is going?  I have my ticket--I'll be Colorado in just a couple weeks!  I am so excited to hear some good preaching...


Good Singing....

MISSIONS:
The work we support in Brazil is doing so well.  The Apostolic Church of Brasil has opened this new church 


We went to Brother Prather's youth rally in Ventura not too long ago.  His sanctuary is newly remodeled...


So pretty inside.  Great service....


A hello from my dog, Bela....


Summer is off to a good start.  Ill keep the posts coming!  

What I'm Currently Listening To:
"He Reigns" First Apostolic Church of Maryville, TN
"The Mission/How Great Thou Art" The Piano Guys