Thursday, January 13, 2011

News From Brazil

The leaders my dad left in charge of our church in Brazil are doing a fabulous job so far. My dad is able to talk with his assistant and secretary once a week via our Vontage phone. Their last report was that Egom, a young man who has been receiving the Search For Truth home Bible study, was baptized in Jesus name and filled with the Holy Ghost last weekend. Thank you, Jesus! To all our supporters who are reading this: your faithful support is continuing to bear fruit! I spent the evening revamping our newsletter. What do you think? :))
Egom Baptized in Jesus Name!



Meanwhile, our youth are working hard at their fundraisers to be able to attend Bro. Lambeth's youth conference in April. They are doing a great job! Enclosed is a little clip advertising Bro. Lambeth's conference.
I just published a post including our missions presentation seen around the USA. Take a look--I believe you will be moved.