Monday, February 28, 2011

IBC Music Fest

I am headed to the IBC Music Fest April 16,17,18. I am excited to get some new material, new inspiration, and some new piano/organ/choir tips. My favorite teacher of all times, Sis. Cooley, will be doing a few sessions and I plan to be at each of them! I must say that the IBC choir is my favorite choir. They make it so EASY to sing their songs by providing the lyrics, chord charts, and vocals! I appreciate this conference because it is so well organized and so, so helpful. There are a variety of clinicians and each one is experienced, talented, and so willing to share with others. So, yes I plan to attend the music sessions in the day and skip the concerts at night. Anyway, if you are going to be there, I would love to see you! If there is anybody who would like some of the materials from this conference, I would be so glad to share upon my return!

~
Gente, eu e minha mae estamos indo para Indiana para participar no congresso da musica na Indiana Bible College. No congresso, durante o dia tem aulas de musica--piano/orgao/coral/vocal/louvor/e muito mais--e durante a noite tem concerto desse coral incriiiiiiiiiivel!!!! Eu estou anciosa para pegar novas ideias, inspiracoes, musicas, e muito mais! Explosao pra vir no Brasil na volta de Elisabeth e Irma Michelle. Prepare-se. HAHA:))