Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update

I am back on the air! Wow--I have not blogged in a long time. I have been finishing up my school work and am glad to say that I am now done. Horray!!!! I finally have my Associate's Degree. It seemed to take FOREVER to get that! Now that I have my prerequisites out of the way, I plan to go onto to nursing school in the fall. Yeay!!!!



I am so excited for this summer!!! I was invited by Pastor and Sister Crosswhite of Nacogdoches, Texas, to do the music for their church this summer. I am scrambling to get myself together to drive out to Texas again. I have been playing my piano and writing out chord charts since 7 this evening. HA! :))



Ola meus amigos e seguidores Brasileiros. Voltei! Eu terminei meus estudos semana passada--Oh Gloria!:)) Eu estive muito ocupada com minhas ultimas provas mas agora sou livre! Estou me preparando pra ir de novo no estado de Texas. Fui convidada pra ser a diretora de musica numa igreja durante minhas ferias. Estou muito feliz e grato a Deus por me dar esta oportunidade. Deus eh fiel SEMPRE!