Friday, November 4, 2011

General Update

Hello to all my blogger friends! I am excited to see that I have 50 followers--that makes me feel special. Thank you for taking time to read my blog.


Church: I just got back from our "Youth Blast." Service lasted until 10 PM. Bro Craig Sissle preached an outstanding message about loving the things of God and several young men testified about the goodness of the Lord. Alana and I sang "In the Presence of The Lord."


School: My schooling is coming along okay. I am in the process of filling out applications to transfer to another university for winter semester. My new plan is to finish out my bachelor's degree in Biology and transfer that degree to an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing later.



Work: I am working at a store near my house for the holiday season doing some cashiering. It really is a lot of fun. I am thankful to have found a little extra work. In addition I am doing some volunteer work at a hospital called Good Samaritan Hospital. I LOVE IT! I work on the general medical and critical care floors. There is always a lot to do.


Good Sam Hospital




Me In My Uniform :))


Family: My family is doing well. My sister is studying hard in her Computer Science field; mom has found a good doctor in Houston to perform her repair surgery; dad just returned from Brother Randy Keye's Mission's conference in Modesto, California; grandparents returned from their trip to New England states.




Mom and Dad were upgraded for FREE to a Mercedes rental car in Atlanta last week


Cinder waiting for Grandpa to come home!



P.S. SONG OF THE WEEK:


"He Wants It All" By Forever Jones


Talks about giving your all to Jesus. Good Special Song.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47elk3n3_3s