Saturday, December 10, 2011

Update

Happy December, Everyone! I am looking forward to starting a new year soon and hope it is filled with opportunity, success, excitement, good health, and everything good. In Jesus Name!


So onto the update. I finished my class with Green River Community College--what an absolutely terrible class it was!!! It was online and had NO presentations, powerpoints--nothing. Read and take quizzes. On Anatomy and Physiology. Seriously. It was terrible. They wait-listed me for all the other classes I need. Oh no, I am not going to sit around and wait.
I was trying to find a picture of me studying to go along with my narration here, but this is all I could find in my picture archives--me in front of TBC dorms. HA!:))


Anyway. I have been working with an advisor at Pacific Lutheran University and Liberty University. Between the two, I should be able to get something better worked out for January. Let's get on with 2012 and all the succes it will hold, please! :))

I continue travelling each week to Yelm to help the church with their music and give piano lessons. At First Pentecostal Church I taught the praise team "No Other Name" last week and have compiled all the materials to present "You Hold My World In Your Hand" in January. I love doing this.

THANKSGIVING AT THE WEBERS


This year we had our Thanksgiving dinner at my Uncle Don and Aunt Karen's house. There were 25 of us gathered. We took a group picture. We are just missing Uncle Eric and family, my parents, and Aunt Genny and family! Maybe for Cmas...? :))






TRIBUTE TO PASTOR KENDRICK
This week our family lost our home pastor, Pastor Kendrick. I just want to say here how thankful I am to have been impacted by the life of Pastor Kendrick. I grew up under his ministry. His great Bible teaching and godly example are what laid my spiritual foundation. 12 years after leaving Lompoc, I still reflect on the great church services we had there and still thank God for a pastor who caused me to love this truth! Thank you, Pastor Kendrick, you are a hero to me. You are one of the first people I want to look up when I get to heaven.

Our last visit to Lompoc--2005??

Dad Preaching

Pastor Kendrick


MOM UPDATE

In May my mom had a rather common surgery performed however complications ensued which caused her to go in for repair surgeries 2ce more. Her third and final--in Jesus name--surgery was 2 weeks ago.



HOUSTON HOSPITAL

Many people have sent beautiful flowers

Today!
My mom is doing fantastic. I am so glad to see her up and going, taking care of Bella! :))
She has received great care in Houston. I wish I could be with her.

I love you, mom, and am so glad you are making such good progress.


Wow, I can't believe how late it is. I'd better wrap this up. I have Children's Choir practice tomorrow morning and then I have to be to work by noon. Saturday and Sunday will go flying by. Good night, everyone! Thank you for reading my narrations. Usually I give orations to my parents when Im wired at night. But since they are 3,000 miles away, this blog will have to suffice. :)) Thank you, kind readers.


Signed ~ Elisabeth Ann Weber