Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Covid-19 Impact


Covid-19 Pandemic

Thank you to all who have sent cards and well-wishes!  I am working as a nurse during this Covid outbreak and my work environment has certainly changed!  Fortunately for us in California we have enough space and sunshine that we are not likely to see the surge of cases right now we originally feared. 


    
Passed NCLEX-RN on April 3rd!  

I submitted my application to test back in December.  The application involves fingerprinting which I did at the Lompoc Police Department.  The fingerprints were never sent to the Board of Registered Nursing.  Rumor has it that their equipment malfunctioned.  I had to re-submit the fingerprints which delayed my processing by 2 more months.  Finally, the authorization came one week before the shut-down.  I scheduled my test and then 2 days later received a notice that all the testing centers were closed due to the shut-down.  I was not going to be able to test until June 3rd.  Two weeks later, the testing centers re-opened for medical professionals only and I was able to test.  It was a shorter test too and I passed in 60 questions.  Thank God!  



Easter Sunday 2020
Church closed with the exception of a few present for recording
Check out gospellighthouselpc.com




Sunday School Boys