Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Florida Christmas

Hello fellow bloggers! It has been a while since I have been able to blog. I am now travelling with my mom and dad on deputation and finding wi-fi spots along the way has been difficult. We are parked now at a nice KOA Kampground that has wi-fi and I'm excited to blog! :))

We went down to Florida for Christmas to be with my mom's side of the family. It had been about 13 years since we had all been together! It was good to see everyone again and enjoy my grandma's good cooking. The weather was so nice too! Here are some pictures of our Florida Christmas.

~The Hurtt/Weber Family~
Grandma and Grandpa seated
Left: Uncle Craig and his family
Middle: Uncle Steve and his wife
Right: Webers


Grandma and her granddaughters
(Rachel, Jessica, Grandma, Alana, Me)
Our rental house my grandpa arranged for us to stay in while in Florida. So nice!

We cousins on my grandpa's boat

Biking on Sanibel Island
~
We are now in Jackson, Mississippi, for a couple nights. I hope to find another wi-fi spot soon to update you all again. Alana and I are travelling with mom and dad through the month of January. Here is our schedule:
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Texas
Iowa
Missouri
Tennessee