Friday, December 10, 2010

Youth Night

We had quite a night at youth--pizza, Spoons, and Apples to Apples. Great turn out and lots of food! :)) I managed to snap these two pictures before running after my new little friend Aleia who made it all the way to the parking lot before I caught her. HAHA! She was so saddend that her auntie had to leave that she decided to go looking for her. So sweet. Anyway, here we are:



I really should get back to my Health252 papers. Just one more week and I am done! Until the end of January, that is. :)) Does anyone have an opion about drug testing for athletes? Are the tests effective?
~
Hoje a noite tivemos atividade! Foi muito bom--muitos jogos e comida! :)) Eu pudia tirar essas duas fotos antes de correr atas da minha nova amiginha. Ela ficou triste que a tia dela saiu entao ela foi correndo ate o estacionamento da igreja. HA!:)) Mas foi uma noite divertida. Agora vou voltar aos meus estudos...