Friday, March 18, 2011

IBC Music Fest Report

This is my favorite picture from the conference!:)) Me and Jessica (Petty) DiGiovanni. She was so incredibly nice and I love her singing especially on Hosanna!!!


I was inspired this week at IBC Music Fest 2011! I am again motivated to practice new piano/organ/vocal techniques. I bought so, so, SO much new music and 2 giant music binders full of new choruses and choir songs. Yeeeayyy!!!! :)) So here we go...


Okay this is Rema Duncan, one of my favorite IBC praise team members of 2009. He was so super nice and is now starting a metro missions church in Chicago. He recently produced a cd and one of his songs was re-recorded by the IBC choir this year. This guy is super talented and I believe he will do great things for the Lord in Chicago!

Me and Joy Norris. She is an amazing choir director and has TONS of resources for children's musicals. This was taken right after her children's choir class.



Can't remember which song this is but the soloist was incredible!


The Choral Filing In

Cortt Chavis right before preaching an amazing message! Everyone loves his "Help Me" song